Apache MyFaces Trinidad is a JSF framework including a large, enterprise quality component library, supporting critical features such as accessibility (e.g. Section 508), right-to-left languages, etc. It also includes a set of framework features, including :
- Partial-page rendering support for the entire component set
- Integrated client-side validation
- A dialog framework
- pageFlowScope, for communicating between pages
Apache MyFaces Trinidad currently supports the following JSF versions:
- JSF 1.1: supported by the Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.x line
- JSF 1.2: supported by the Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.2.x line
- JSF 2.0: supported by the Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.x line
Go to our download section to get the latest version that fits your needs.
In addition to Javadoc and tag documentation, Trinidad includes a developer's guide with chapters on subjects like AJAX and partial-page rendering, the dialog framework, file upload, pageFlowScope, tables, etc.